I’ve been honored by my friend Mitch at The power of Story with a One Lovely Blog Award! He writes wonderful stories and very entertaining, so check out his lovely blog site today! Here’s what I have to do…
1. Thank the person who nominated me and include a link to their blog (See above)
2. List the rules and display the award (See this)
3. Add 7 facts about me (See below)
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers (See below)
5. Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated 🙂
7 Facts About Me
1. I love chocolate, and all things containing it.
2. I love the sea, and all watery surfaces.
3. I love the smell of incense, and the peace that comes when I step in God’s house.
4. I love to stroll, either on the night city streets, or in the forest – but this occurs not so often.
5. I have wonderful friends, which I don’t deserve and loving parents, and a loving brother who will soon be a father of twin girls 🙂
6. I love Vivaldi.
7. I talk too much 🙂
My Lovely Nominees (some very recent favorites):
Wordly Winds – poetry
The Course of Seasons – poetry
Doreen Birdsell – poetry & photography
My new dawn – poetry & photography
Source of inspiration – poetry & photography
Poetry creations – poetry
Live laugh – stories & photography
Building bridges – stories & photography
J S Park – discussion, stories, faith
Tekartist – 🙂 music & life
Unshakable Hope – faith
Connie’s World – stories & photography
A work of heart – faith
Brevity – photography & haiku 🙂
Journal of a nomad – quotes & photography