Elias Akhenaton of the Beija-Flor Cigano pointed me to answer the LIEBSTER AWARD. I am very grateful for this. Thank you Elias! May your days be filled with joy!
11 facts about me:
- My name, Andreea, comes from the Greek word andros, which stands for man, courage, strength.
- Of all the places in this world I love the sea most of all, I love its immensity, which reminds me always that we are immortal and free.
- My favorite words are iarbă, râu, Rai, copac, frunză, pământ (grass, river, Heaven, tree, leaf, earth).
- I love music and I love to sing.
- I love to read in the afternoon sun, in the park, on the grass, beneath a tree.
- I love to walk and talk to people dear to me.
- I love the night city light, when all streets are filled with mystery.
- I believe that all men are children of the same Heavenly Father and I believe that war is the saddest thing.
- I love the scent of linden trees and the taste of peach.
- I’m still waiting for my wings to grow.
- I believe that nothing can separate two people who are in love, nor time, nor distance, nor death, nothing but silence. When we stop talking to each other, only then love ceases to be.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Why did you decide to create your blog?
I wanted to share my inner world with the outside world. I found immense joy in reading other people’s work, writing, songs, carving, painting, they have filled my life with beauty. So now it is my turn to give something back to the world. So I have decided to create a blog.
What does your blog contain?
Poetry, which is a codename for dreaming, philosophy, singing, painting, drawing, carving, and everything else in between. Thoughts of joy and thoughts of sadness. Thought of time, and thoughts of silence. Thoughts of water, thoughts of land. Thoughts of longing, thoughts of dawn.
What does the name of your blog mean?
It comes from the greek syn (with) and ergon (action) and it is an attempt to focus all actions and thoughts towards bringing joy and beauty into people’s lives. A synergy of joy.
What led you to create your blog?
I’ve always had the urge to write, ever since I was a little. I wrote my first adventure book at the age of twelve, inspired by Jules Verne’s books (it was called Lost in Atlantic) and my first poems in ninth grade. After high school I stopped writing, and only started writing again ten years later – three years ago. I just published my first volume of poetry last month and I feel that I am finally fulfilling my destiny as a writer.
What type of posts do you prefer to write?
On this blog there is only poetry, but I am also working on a collection of short stories from my life.
Do you have a youtube channel associated with the blog? If so, put the link.
Who/What are your sources of inspiration?
My sources of inspiration are so numerous it would take dozens of pages to count them all. I draw inspiration from all the people who create, starting with classic and modern writers, poets, singers, sculptors and painters, and ending with the brother bloggers who share with us, in various ways, the beauty of their heart.
What is your first impression on the Blog that nominated you?
Elias’s blog breathes the sweet perfume of love, of a pure morning spring. It is of a delicate construction, and even though I have to make efforts to catch the meaning of this verse, since I have never studied Portuguese, yet his language is a sister language of Romanian (we have the same Latin root) and I feel at home in his poetry.
What will you want to improve on your blog?
I try to be a better, deeper, more mature poet every day.
Do you see yourself still doing this in a few years?
Yes, if I will be granted many years on this land, I hope these will be years of inspiration, of the appropriate words to describe my heart, where everyone is invited to come and sit.
Advice for beginners in the world of Blogs?
To always keep the truth and joy inside their heart and mind.
- Answer all the questions.
- Display at least 11 blogs with less than 200 followers to answer the tag.
- Place the Liebster label tag.
- Place the link of the one who referred you.
- Follow my blog.
- Comment here with the link of your blog when answering the tag, so I can read your answers too!
You can read more about the Liebster award here (I must admit that I had no idea what it is, until today 🙂 )